Wednesday, June 28, 2017

July Treat-"ANDROMEDA AND PERSEUS BEFORE THEY WERE STARS"

This story is not intended for those individuals under the age of eighteen, or for those individuals who are unusually sensitive to adult or sexually oriented materials.  For the rest of you, enjoy.



ANDROMEDA AND PERSEUS BEFORE THEY WERE STARS
By Ken Charles

     “By the Gods! Andromeda!”
     “P-Perseus!”
     “Once again the Graeae have spoken truly.”
     “Surely, dear Perseus, you cannot believe everything those Sea Hags tell you.”
     “Of course not, my dearest Andromeda, but I cannot gainsay that which I behold with my own eyes, half blinded though they be by Apollo’s glory coruscating off of your golden chains.”
     “But, sweet Perseus, it is just a bit of fun and foolery. Everyone has their little kinks, you know. Why, you have admitted that even Mother Danae is into golden showers!”
     “That is quite enough! I have warned you, young lady, that what you do behind closed portals is your own business. But these public displays of bondage must cease now!”
     “Lighten up, Perseus, you don’t have to cut my head off!”
     “No, Andromeda, I have something quite different in mind.”
     “Now, Perseus darling, why don’t you just take the keys and... and... what’s that in your hand? Uh-uh! No way!”
     “Surely you are not surprised. The Oracle told you that it was your destiny to meet the serpent on this very cliff!”
     “Really, Perseus, I don’t think the Oracle meant Eeiiiieeee! N-no, please, Aeeeiiiiiiioww! Really, P-Perseus, I’ll be Aeyoooow! N-N-No m-more! P-Please, no m-more. I’ll do any-yeeeooow!”
     “Your tears become you, Andromeda.”
     “L-let’s talk about this, k-kind Perseus. I think I’ve l-learned my les-AArggghhh!”
     “Pardon me. What is a les-argghh?”
     “M-my l-lessons, gentle husband.”
     “Yes, my beloved, I believe you have.”
     “By H-Hades, that really burns! But I love it!”
     “Of course, it’s the genuine Corinthian leather. I really like the way it handles, sleek and tight around your curves. From now on, it’s Olympian Whips for us.”

KC Copyright 2005; Moral rights to be identified as the author of the foregoing story asserted worldwide (including in Great Britain in accordance with Sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act of 1988)

ANDROMEDA AND PERSEUS BEFORE THEY WERE STARS can be found in: 


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WRPHJ8M



No comments:

Post a Comment